Upcoming CE programs
2014 - Continuing Education Programs
AADA 2014 Conference
April 3-5, 2014
The Alliance of the ADA invites dentists to attend their Conference in 2014. Alliance members and their dentist spouse can stay at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Tamaya in Santa Ana Pueblo, NM April 3 – 5 free of charge.
Dentists have the opportunity to receive 8 complimentary hours of CE! Visit AllianceADA.org for all the details. http://bit.ly/ydTM6F
AADA Members will enjoy:
• A complimentary three night stay at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya in Santa Ana Pueblo, NM. The Alliance is paying the $179.00/night room rate. Any cost above that $179/night room price is the attendees responsibility.
• Access to resort cultural activities, gym and pools
• An all-access pass to CE courses, practice management seminars and all Well-Being, Dental Health and Legislative events!
Click here to register
Clinical and Technical Tips for Ultimate Success with New Restorative Materials
Date: April 4, 2014
Speaker: Dr. Damon C. Adams, DDS
Place: Jackson Medical Mall Conference Center
Contact: Call UMMC Continuing Education - 601-984-1300
2014 MDA Annual Session
June 12-15, 2014
Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
Join us for four exciting days of CE programs, hands-on sessions and family fun events!
Click here for brochure and information
Click here to register
Cruise the Mediterranean
Italy - Croatia - Greece - Turkey
Join us as we set sail for the "Mediterranean Cruise to Remember" aboard the 122,000-ton, 2,850 passenger Celebrity Equinox.
Dates: July 12-19, 2014
Contact: Call Denita Wells 601-940-0887 or Kathy Young 601-983-1760
For more information or to register online, go to: www.cvent.com/d/84q85f
ADA New Dentist Conference
July 17-19, 2014
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Kansas City, Missouri
Who should attend?
- New Dentists: If you earned your D.D.S. or D.M.D. in 2004 or later, this conference is designed just for you.
- Students: Build your network with new dentists from across the country and get a jump on your future success.
- Society Staff: Learn new ways to enhance member value for new dentists and share your challenges and successes with other society staff.
The Early-Bird gets the worm!
Enter by May 23, 2014 for a chance to win one of the following*:
- One complimentary registration to the 2014 New Dentist Conference, July 17-19, 2014 (estimated retail value $275 – $525)
- Three nights lodging at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, July 17-19, 2014 only (estimated retail value $550)
- Two complimentary registrations to ADA Annual Session in San Antonio, October 9-12, 2014 (estimated retail value $75 - $100)
- Three nights lodging at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk in San Antonio, October 9-12, 2014 only (estimated retail value $700)
The Christensen Bottom Line 2014
Date: October 31, 2014
Speaker: Dr. Gordon Christensen
Place: Jackson Convention Complex
Contact: Suellen - 601-956-1230 or
Mississippi Dental Association | 439 B Katherine Drive | Flowood, MS 39232 | (601) 664-9691 | Fax (601) 664-9796 | Contact Us
© 2010 Mississippi Dental Association. All Rights Reserved. |
Web Design by Bruner and Company
| An MDA Endorsed Partner